It’s hard to believe that the first Boomi World conference was held just two years ago. The third edition of Boomi World promises to top them all.
Everything about Boomi World 2019 has been designed to offer more innovation, more insight and more inspiration. From our pre-conference training and keynote speakers to conference breakout sessions, partner summit and after-hours activities, each educational and networking event will help you learn, connect with your peers, and grow both professionally and personally.
Each course is led by an expert Boomi instructor in a small group setting. Ask and get immediate answers to your questions.
This year, we’re offering seven pre-conference training courses covering integration, the Boomi Platform, building and automating workflows, data governance, API management and much more. Training session happen Monday, September 30. Sign up now!
We’re once again bringing you a great lineup of exciting and innovative presenters — with Emmy Award-winning TV personality and technology expert Katie Linendoll as our emcee.
This year’s keynote presenters include:
- Chris McNabb — Boomi CEO
- Alexis Ohanian — Co-founder of the popular social discussion website Reddit and author of “Without Their Permission,” a Wall Street Journal bestseller on the transformative power of the Internet.
- Kara Swisher — Preeminent technology commentator, co-founder and editor-at-large of Recode. Producer and host of the Recode Decode and Pivot podcasts, and co-executive producer of the Code Conference series.
Reserve your spot at Boomi World 2019 today! We look forward to seeing you October 1-3 in Washington, D.C.!
At Boomi World 2019 you’ll find breakout sessions that drill into all elements of the Boomi unified platform — integration, data management, API management, low-code development, workflow automation, and electronic data interchange (EDI). Sessions include Boomi experts, customers and partners who have successfully built connected businesses.
Filter sessions by Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced levels, and by the categories of Connection, Modernization, Innovation and Transformation. Or, simply browse the full set of sessions for those that interest you the most.
There’s Still Time to Register!
If you miss Boomi World 2019, you’ll miss your chance to:
1. Learn from winning customers. Boomi customers will share their practical insights, strategic perspectives — and ROI!
2. Stay ahead of the curve. We’ll be introducing new features, innovations and the roadmap for our unified platform. Can you say IoT, Blockchain, AI and chatbots?
3. Network with your peers. Sometimes all it takes is one idea or one comment overheard to spark an innovation that transforms your business. And it can happen anywhere: At 1:1 workshops, the Connections Expo, or after-hours events like our gala closing reception at the spectacular Washington National Cathedral.
Something for Everyone
Boomi World offers something for everyone, from developers and CIOs to business analysts and strategic leaders.
Whether your focus with Boomi is on foundational integration, unifying hybrid infrastructures, cloud migration, IT moderization, or digital transformation, attending Boomi World will help your organization make the most of its investment.
Here’s what past attendees have said about Boomi World:
“Thanks to Boomi World, we have all sorts of new ideas for how we can use Boomi to address our business needs. We’ve learned how Boomi can help with much more than basic integration. ” — Manager of Enterprise Data and Integration, Life Sciences Company
“It was great to see how other organizations use Boomi to solve their technology challenges. It’s clear there’s a lot of passion behind what people are trying to do with Boomi’s platform.” — Developer, Healthcare Manufacturing Company.