We’re excited to roll out the Boomi World 2019 Session Catalog — a jam-packed agenda of diverse breakout sessions designed to give you insights and inspiration to get the most out of the Boomi Platform.
This Oct. 1-3, Boomi World will bring together Boomi customers, partners, employees and industry experts in Washington, D.C. Our session lineup features Boomi experts, customers and partners sharing first-hand experiences and best practices.
Whether you’re new to Boomi or an experienced user, Boomi World breakout sessions provide unique learning opportunities on a broad range of topics, ranging from technical to strategic, from horizontal to industry-specific, and from core integration to emerging technologies. Be sure to check back regularly, as we are planning more than 45 breakouts and will be adding more content in the coming days.
Don’t miss Boomi World, Oct. 1-3 in Washington, D.C. — Register today to reserve your space at the integration event of the year!
Customize Your Agenda
Once you’ve registered for Boomi World 2019, you’ll have access to our Agenda Builder tool to prep your schedule. It’s a great way to maximize your time and the value you derive from the year’s most important integration conference.
You’ll find sessions that drill into all elements of the Boomi unified platform — integration, data management and data governance, API management, low-code application and workflow automation development and electronic data interchange (EDI).
You can filter sessions by levels of Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced, and also by the categories of Connection, Modernization, Innovation and Transformation. Or, simply browse the full set of sessions for those that interest you the most.
Here’s a peek at some of the sessions on tap for Boomi World 2019:
Best Practices for Enterprise Architects Cleaning Up the Mess: Digital transformation requires enterprise architects to “clean up the mess” of legacy systems and technical debt. In this session, you’ll find out how to tackle the challenge.
Making the Most of Your Salesforce Investment: In this session, you’ll explore the “do’s and don’ts” of Salesforce integration, and how to avoid common mistakes.
Practical Knowledge from Smartsheet and Sprinklr on Connecting NetSuite: Two successful Boomi customers share practical tips on NetSuite integrations for order-to-cash, human resources, onboarding, procurement and more.
The Habits of the Successful Boomi Developer: Featuring John Parker of Cornell University, this session covers best practices and proper hygiene to follow when designing integration processes.
M&A and Divestitures — Successful Outcomes: Get practical tips on connecting processes and people to accelerate value from a merger, acquisition or divestiture.
Boomi Makes Blockchain Real: Learn how customers are using Boomi to leverage emerging technologies like blockchain and artificial intelligence.
Building Conversational Bots and Virtual Assistants: Get expert insights into using the Boomi Bot Framework to create conversational bots and virtual assistants that can improve efficiency and the customer experience.
Customer Successes in the Spotlight
Breakout sessions with customer speakers are always a highlight of Boomi World. You have a unique opportunity to hear how-to tips, best practices and lessons learned firsthand from real-world innovators. Sessions include:
- Les Schwab Tires on transforming retail operations and accelerating delivery of business initiatives
- The International Justice Mission on transforming how donations are captured and managed
- MoxiWorks, Dropbox and Peloton on the secrets of successful business and industry disruptors
- Candy.com on innovating its B2B and B2C distribution channels with application connectivity and workflow automation
- Cardinal Health on scaling integrations across patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers
- AM Transport Services on optimizing B2B partner trading interactions
- AMN Healthcare on digital transformation with Boomi Hub for master data
- VMware on gaining agility through public cloud application integration
- Bioventus on customer data management using Boomi Hub and Boomi Flow
As a reminder, check the Session Catalog regularly as we’ll be adding more sessions in the near future.
Who Else Should Attend From Your Organization?
The wide range of sessions at Boomi World offer something for everyone, from developers to CIOs to business analysts. Whether your focus with Boomi is on data and application integration, API management, workflow development, master data management (MDM), B2B partner trading or a combination of some or more elements of the Boomi unified platform, attending Boomi World will help your organization make the most of its investment.
Invite your colleagues to join you and you can get a group discount — just $595 per person for a three-person group.
- For MDM and data governance, mention Boomi World to your CIO, chief data officer and business intelligence teams
- For EDI, talk to your supply chain management team and EDI and ecommerce technologists
- For low-code application development, talk with your enterprise and mobile app dev teams
- For workflow automation and development, talk to your integration specialists and business process owners
For more in-depth training, check out the Boomi World 2019 pre-conference training courses. These one- or two-day workshops take place immediately prior to the conference and provide a hands-on deep dive, with certification available.